I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

24 May 2010

Happy Birthday to my Brothers!!


I love you two! You’re the best brothers a girl could ask for!

Oh yeah my sister-in-law is awfully fun and pretty great as well.

Our dresses were similar and we didn’t even plan it. Erik turned 29 yesterday.

Justin turns 27 on Memorial Day.

Wow time flies. So we had a joint celebration, as is the tradition, and started off at Glory Days with all their friends,




my friends,


and joint friends.




Had a birthday toast and cake.

Then headed off on the Party Bus for a bit more fun.








We had a full bus of friends in a wide range of ages. It was a wonderful night. Only downer was that my poor dad was stuck out of town for work and had to miss the festivities. Sorry dad :(

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC