I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

08 December 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

In more ways than one. For starters this crazy Blizzard.

Welcome to the Midwest. Is it sad that I am crossing my fingers for an early out and no work tomorrow? I have the weather line programmed into my phone. I feel like a kid again. It has been years since snow has effected my daily routine. Not liking the winter weather but a bonus if I get out of work!!



Sunday my home was snow free but decorated and ready for the Historic Holiday Home Tour. Overall it was a success. A lot of people attended and I received many many positive comments (although really who would openly state that my house is ugly?). A few sneak peeks.




I will save the full review until after this Sunday's Lewis Central Holiday Parade of Homes. If you missed the tour last Sunday please come by this Sunday (December 13th) from 1-4 and support LC Vocal Music. Email or comment if you need more details.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC