I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with their families. I am spending Christmas with my family and despite the frigid temperatures here I feel very blessed. My car may be stuck half way up the drive due to the snow/ice and every time I walk outside I feel as though I am hanging out in an ice cooler but my family is near and that keeps me warm (at least I am trying to convince myself of that). Returning to Omaha mid winter means a new 4X4 for me as well....not what I was planning but a necessity I have been told by my dad.

An early Christmas present, I was officially offered the position in Omaha US Army Corps of Engineers Office of Counsel!!! I am so excited and of course I accepted. Mid February I will finally be an officially practicing attorney for USACE and back in Omaha. Good news for all and of course my parents are elated. It must have been that champagne brunch in Dubai before the big interview that brought me good luck.

Time for Christmas brunch and presents.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC