I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

31 December 2008

Best Friends


Court and I have been best friends since middle school. We have been through the best of times and the worst of times. We couldn't be more different yet we get along perfectly. Today we decided on a girls day out. The plan was download wedding photos, manicures/pedicures, shopping, and lunch.

We definitely managed the shopping part and both purchased cute tops for the New Years Eve party tomorrow night. Then we went to Kona Grille for Suhsi and "one" glass of wine. Several glasses of wine and many more margaritas later (hey it was happy hour and they were only $3!!) we realized we were both late for our evening commitments. It was one of those days that I wouldn't take back for the world. We sat and chatted for ages and discussed life in general. Where we have been and what we have become. How happy she is being married and with her life.

How fun it was to be her maid of honor.


How happy I am in life but unsure about marriage or if I have the patience for it (and she agrees). Just a fun day and reminds me what a great friend I have in Courtney. Here's to many more great days (and unexpected happy hours) in the future. Especially now that I am finally going to be back home.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC