I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

12 March 2013

We Won Arch Madness!!

Ok well technically "we" didn't win as I was certainly not out on the court attempting three pointers. If that were the case the title would read "we lost". But Creighton won the tournament and our now Missouri Valley Conference Champs - woohoo!! It was an amazing weekend filled with lots of basketball and fun. I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time with my parents, other relatives also in town, and friends from Council Bluffs. All kinds of fun stories and memories! Loved exploring St. Louis, enjoying the nice weather, and cheering the Jays on to Victory!











Certainly a trip worth repeating in future years!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC