I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 June 2012

Happy Father’s Day



Father’s Day wasn’t quite as fancy as Mother’s Day but it was a chance to tell my dad how much I love and appreciate him. He is such a great man and a true role model for me as a very very hard worker who believes anything is possible. He is so wise and smart and respected in his field and he has been a great provider for our family. He can fix anything and  is willing to help me when needed even if he is super busy. It was fun to spend the day with him enjoying baseball.
It turned out to be a great day for CWS games and my Mom, Uncle, and Grandpa joined in the fun. Happy Father’s Day dad! I love you very much even if I’m not always great about saying it and feel grateful to have a dad as wonderful as you are!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC