I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

23 March 2009

Chaos


This consumed my weekend. My 1500lb+ house hold goods shipment from Kuwait arrived Friday. Amazing what one can accumulate in just a few years. There were boxes in every room of the house!

Aeisha was overwhelmed with the commotion and activity.

I am about 85% unpacked. Had the weather not been so amazing I would have been 100%. But who can stay inside when it’s 70 and sunny outside, especially when a mere week ago it was single digits. The Wabash trail was calling my name. Rumor has it snow is predicted for this weekend. Are you kidding me? Is this a cruel joke. Although a weekend of snow would definitely equal an organized house with no unpacked boxes.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC